Call for Proposals:
Submit a proposal for the 31st Annual South Carolina Conference of Adlerian Psychology “The Practitioner’s Conference” to be held at the Springmaid Beach Hotel in Myrtle Beach, SC on September 27-29, 2013. Click here to download the guidelines for proposals.
The deadline for submissions is June 4, 2013.
|Now Available Online!Check our Newsletter for Calendar Updates|
The South Carolina Society of Adlerian Psychology (SCSAP) was founded in 1974. Originally known as The Columbia Adlerian Society, the Society nurtured the spread of Adlerian Psychology across South Carolina. The Society held its first Fall Conference in Myrtle Beach, SC in 1982. We have hosted national and international speakers and supported the spread of Adlerian Theory not only in the United States, but around the world.
Our purpose is to promote the knowledge, training, and teaching of the Individual Psychology of Alfred Adler. Our membership includes educators, psychologists, business people, counselors, social workers, family therapists, child care teachers, and students. SCSAP supports the enlistment and involvement of all people who support the philosophy and principles of Individual Psychology.
Membership in the South Carolina Society of Adlerian Psychology is FREE. What a deal!
The Society is funded by the annual conference so no dues are collected.
- Become knowledgeable of the principles and application of a dynamic psychological theory
- Associate with other helping professionals, eager students and inquiring lay-people
- Learn practical ideas that will help you in your profession and in everyday life
- Earn continuing education credits for professional licensure (LPC, etc.) through our meetings and activities
- Be part of an enjoyable group
- Find a way to make a contribution and make a difference